The More Collection is a combination of beads from Ethiopia and the United States. Combined, they have the personality of both countries and both makers, Michele and Gelila. The collection has opened more doors, provided more jobs, fostered more creativity, and generated more revenue for artisans that work incredibly hard.
As a community of artisans, The More Collection has provided the opportunity to create even more beauty, together.
- We work together to help others move forward.
- We work together to help each other achieve more than they could ever dream.
The more artisans use their gifts and talents, the more they can achieve. What if this is what our world was like? What if our world worked together more? Using the gifts and talents that we have and the talents of artisans all the way across the world.
It’s more than just jewelry.
- More Collection: celebrates artisans from opposite ends of the globe working together
- Traditionally handmade in Ethiopia
- Empowers women through safe and sustainable work
- Black ceramic beads
- Tiny silver cross (all metal is lead and nickel free)
- Two sizes