Silver + Ebony Tube Earrings
- Sustainably harvested wood from Northern Ethiopia
- Traditionally handmade with Ethiopian materials
- Hand-cut and sanded ebony beads with recycled brass beads
- Empowers women through safe and sustainable work
- Silver, Ebony (all metal is lead and nickel free)
Ebony hardwood can be found along the northern boarders of Ethiopia. Our producer, Mebere, and her family began working with ebony as a result of a government project to develop small businesses in poor Ethiopian communities. Your purchase supports this family business and allows them to expand their entrepreneurial efforts.